Welcome new friends! Here are a few warm reminders:
- Come with a relax mind and open heart.
- Mats and props are provided for all classes but feel free to bring your own if you would prefer.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class to complete our registration if it is your first visit.
- Please don’t skip tea gathering, it is truly unique and yummy part of yudu yoga.
- Please inform me of any injuries or special conditions (pregnancy, illness, traumas, etc.).
Welcome to the studio! Here are a few tips for the comfortable environment:
- Arrive 5-10 minutes earlier to sign in and settle down so we can start together on time (the door will be locked after a class starts).
- No cell phones are allowed in the practice space – and should be on silent outside the studio.
- If you must leave the room during class, do so quietly so as not to disturb others.
- Please do not wear perfume or any strong scents.
- Please wear comfortable clothes so you can move around with ease.
- Don’t Skip Savasana! It allows your nervous system to absorb the benefits of your practice.